Saturday, September 5, 2009

Switchfoot: Mess of me

'Can't wait to have the latest album of switchfoot's latest album: HELLO HURRICANE. Jon Foreman said that the album will be released this coming November 2009. I remember when they had a concert here in Manila last 2007. Oh, my, wish that they could come back here! And oh again, if you're an avid fan of switchfoot, the band is hiding #messofme all over the globe, all you need to do is to find it. Follow Switchfoot on twitter: http://twitter.com/switchfoot




Here's the lyrics of their latest single:

Mess of Me
Switchfoot

I am my own affliction
I am my own disease
There ain´t no drug that they could sell
Ah there ain´t no drugs to make me well

There ain´t no drugs
It´s not enough
There ain´t no drugs
The sickness is myself

- Chorus -
I made a mess of me I wanna get back the rest of me
I´ve made a mess of me I wanna spend the rest of my life alive
I´ve made a mess of me I wanna reverse this tragedy
I´ve made a mess of me I wanna spend the rest of my live alive
The rest of my life alive!

We lock our souls in cages
We hide inside our shells
It´s hard to feed to the ones you love
Oh when you can´t forgive yourself
Yeah forgive yourself!

There ain´t no drugs
There ain´t no drugs
There ain´t no drugs
The sickness is myself

- Chorus -
I made a mess of me I wanna get back the rest of me
I´ve made a mess of me I wanna spend the rest of my life alive
I´ve made a mess of me I wanna reverse this tragedy
I´ve made a mess of me I wanna spend the rest of my live alive
The rest of my life alive!

AHHHHHHOOOOO!

There ain´t no drug
There ain´t no drug
There ain´t no drug
No drugs to make me well
There ain´t no drug
It´s not enough
We´re breaking up
The sickness is myself
The sickness is myself

- Chorus -
I made a mess of me I wanna get back the rest of me
I´ve made a mess of me I wanna spend the rest of my life alive
I´ve made a mess of me I wanna reverse this tragedy
I´ve made a mess of me I wanna spend the rest of my live alive
The rest of my life alive!

And here is the tracklist of their upcoming album:

Hello Hurricane

  1. Needle and Haystack Life (3:49)
  2. Mess Of Me (3:27)
  3. Your Love Is A Song (4:22)
  4. The Sound (John M. Perkins Blues) (3:47)
  5. Enough (3:52)
  6. Free (4:03)
  7. Hello Hurricane (4:04)
  8. Always (4:20)
  9. Bullet Soul (3:24)
  10. Yet (3:53)
  11. Sing It Out (5:17)
  12. Red Eyes (4:50)

No comments: