Monday, September 7, 2009

114th BLOGPOST

Its exactly 9PM in the evening. Just want to thank you all guys for visiting blog. My globe counter on the left side bar indicated that more than 10,000 had already visited this blog. Again, thank you! The most memorable entry perhaps are : My Beijing Olympics opening ceremony review, FYI, this blog entry was read by a freelance writer Michael Sheridanfrom Australia. He just only mentioned my blog and my review on his news.com.au write up about the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony entitled " Chinese Bag Boring Opening Ceremony". My second memorable entry wouold be my review about the coverage of ABS-CBN and GMA7 about the inauguration of President Obama. Guess who commented on that entry? Mr. Manuel L. Quezon III! Woohhhoooo!

My only wish is that my writing skill will improve more. I want my blog will be recognized too. Good night everyone!

No comments: