Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Partly Cloudy


Pixar has never failed to amaze me. As always, PIXAR brings out the inner child among us. Together with my close friends in our church, I was able to watch UP, pixar's latest offer to everyone. I would say that it is one of the best animated picture ever produced by PIXAR.

Included with the movie is the short film entitled "Partly Cloudy"; directed by Peter Sohn and produced by Kevin Reher. I used to see storks carrying and delivering babies in some cartoon programs on tv when I was a kid, but I have no idea why storks deliver babies from the sky. Until I learned (with the help of Wikipedia of course) that storks are symbol of childbirth. The folk tales about stork's role as a baby delivery bird may originate from the European nations of Netherlands and Northern Germany. This cute film shows the process how babies are made and produced , now parents can safely explain to their children where did they come from without the complicated scientific explanation, hahaha.

VIDEO FROM METACAFE:


Cloud - More bloopers are a click away

No comments: