Tuesday, August 25, 2009

January 23rd, 2008

Thank goodness! I was able to retrieve some of my blogpost on my former blogsite! Can't believe it... its like I opened my own micro time capsule.

Halo halo!

January 23rd, 2008 by laudemer

Ang bilis no? its already 2008…. i could still remember December 31, 1999…. everybody had a small fear inside their hearts that time as the year 2000 approaches, remember the Y2K bug? the panic buyings due to the preparation of Y2K….hahaha.

I used to jot down on my planner my goals and my gameplans every start of the year. this year is different, until now this year’s plans and goals of mine are still on my mind. Lazy boy. Ok, for you guys , i’ll write a glimpse of my goals on this entry for the year 2008::

1. Attend hillsong live recording this coming march…..dream on doy….dream on
2. Attend the opening ceremony of Beijing olympics…..comments anyone?
3. Visit mickey, minnie and their friends with my barkada in hong kong disney land…..rodel…ahemmmmm!!!!
4. have my own business ( im saving na my money for this goal….. i do have 175 pesos and fifty cents in my coin bank….applause applause)
5. zzzzz…. yan na lang muna, isusulat ko na lang sa planner ko sa saturday, hehehe

by rhe way, most of my goals last year were granted by God, a new job, i got not one not two but three cellphones!!!! (yun nga lang hindi mga latest, Thank You Lord still). Lord, pwede ba iphone this year? I know you can provide me one, but that is according to Your will hehehe.God is good! yeah, God is great.
God even let me experience how to become a winner on a TV Quiz show ( 1 vs 100 ) and He also gave me a chance to meet Switch Foot. 2007 was really a blast! Awesome year.
I’ve met lots of new friends, like the people from red box and eco, reeya and switchfoot street team, 100 voice cantata choir people, enrico and donna of 1 vs 100, new people from ANLCC, red box ojts CJ and Jon, and many more. Beautiful people.

The start of the year has a lot of surprises also; up to now, i cant believe that Tito Andrew is in heaven, now he’s having a” pure and real” worship with GOD. To Maam Pearl, be strong, God is great! He knows what is best to all of us. to be continued na lang….. i have to go. By the way watch out for September 24 this year…i know something is gonna happen on that day…..basta



FYI folks, nothing happened to my 2008 goals.... but God did some things to me that were truly overwhelming.... and nothing happened on the 24th of September 2008.



No comments: