Monday, July 21, 2008

tagged by Anne Marie

Here’s the rule: Answer the questions with song titles (your fave songs or songs that you like to play most of the times). Let the song titles explain your answer.

The questions and my answers:

1.) How am I feeling today?
- Indescribable by Chris Tomlin 

2.) Where/when will I get married?
-the right time by The Corrs

3.) What is my best friend’s theme song?
- we dont care by Kanye West

4.) What is/was highschool like?
- Nothing compares by Sinnead O' Connor 

5.) What is the best thing about me?
- Everything by Michael Buble/ Lifehouse

6.) How is today going to be?
- Beautiful Day by U2

7.) What song describes my parents?
-  Saving grace by Hillsong

8.) What song will they play at my funeral?
- HOME by Marty Sampson or This is home by Switchfoot

9.) How does the world see me?
-Wrong impression by Natalie imbruglia

10.) What do my close friends really think of me?
- Irreplaceable by Beyonce Knowles 

11) Do people secretly lust after me?
-Posible by rivermaya

12.) How can I make myself happy?
- Take it all by Hillsong United

13.) What should I do with my life?
- I will follow Him, song from the movie Sister Act

14.) What is some good advice?
- Mangarap ka by AfterImage

15.) What do I think my current theme song is?
- Realize by John Nathaniel

16.) What type of men/women do you like?
- natural woman by aretha franklin, beautiful girl by jose mari chan

17.) Will you get married?
- I believe, by Fantasia Barrino

18.) What should I do with my love life?
-Realize by John Nathaniels/Colby Caillat

19.) Where will you live?
- Home by Chris Daughtry; Home by Marty Sampson;Across the Universe by The Beatles

20.) What will your dying words be?
- No air by Chris Brown feat jordin Sparks, Hallelujah! by Bamboo

21.) Song that describes you?
- There is nothing like by Hillsong United




No comments: