Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My American Idol Season 7 Top 10 Contenders






The competition begins. Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul & the infamous Simmon Cowell had just picked the 24 American Idol wannabees for this seventh season. Now its up to us, soryy i mean the decision of choosing the next AI is up to the american viewers. I have watched the last two season of American Idol and sad to say that I was dissapointed to the outcome of Taylor Hicks and Jordin Sparks (2006 and 2007 winners). Well, I guess A.I. has produced only few "real idols" who has staying power in the music industry like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood; the rests are just simply "KARAOKE masters". I hope that this year Americans will discern easily the "IDOL" from the pretender.


I have here my top 10 picks for this season:
1. David Archuleta ( he's boy looking and he has a potential to be on the top 3 );
2. Ramielle Malubay ( love our very own, this Filipino-American petite girl really rocks);
3. Carly Smithson ( this Irish girl reminds me of evanescence's amy lee
4. Brooke White ( simply she's angelic looking isnt she, my favourite among the girls)
5. Jason Castro( very talented person )
6. Michael Johns ( this aussie guy is my favorite among men contenders, he reminds me of Ricky Martin)
7.Syesha mercado ( she got beautiful voice, sexy body and a weird name too )
8. Robbie Carico ( he looks like an old rocker turned wrestler but he got a good voice too)
9 David Cook ( his voice is like of the frontman of the band Iris )
10. Chikeze Eze ( the only black chosen from the 12 male contenders, his voice reminds me of peabo bryson).


you may also visit rickey.org and check the latest updates on American Idol season 7.
Have a nice day folks!

No comments: